Monday, March 29

The poor life of an Artist

The bills are paid and I am pleasantly surprised to have more money left than I expected - which is that there IS money left. I was fearing not being able to pay one of the bills, but I did and have a small amount left. I doubt I will be able to make it on those these two weeks until the next payment, but luckily I'm not alone! I have my Foxy to help out. If the money would run out, he has some money too. It is not much, but we aren't gonna eat like kings and horses at the same time. Besides, I get my next payment in two weeks so it should be fine. After that there shouldn't be any money problem what so ever though I probably will have to refill the canned foods, dried foods and grains. But that's fine; it's not like I am in dire need to buy anything else.

The only thing I want is a rice boiler. *dreams away*

I wish I had more money to spend on art, but it seems like I don't. A new computer would be lovely but... Well... money.

I met up with a friend yesterday and I showed him around Uddevalla and brought him to the museum, showed him the baby chicks there. Yes, they have real living Easter chicks there. He bought us (him, me and Foxy) food (Tacos, whee!) so I am really thankful for that; it helped us out a lot. Especially that there were leftover; food for another day, YAY! I have the best of friend while they decide to hang around.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment