Tuesday, December 8

Working it out


I'm a bag of skin with bones in it. If I hit something it's the bone against the inside of the skin that hurts rather than the impact on the outside of it.

But I'm working on. Tomorrow is my meeting with the social worker lady. Can't say I look forward to it. This month has been shamelessly poor for me since I haven't received the payment from the unemployment-thing. Half this month's budget is gone. I am not going to make it if I don't get those money, and the people at the unemployment station haven't responded to any of my mails. In fact, I haven't heard from them in almost two months. I think it's rather alarming and uncomfortable.

But I am looking forward to going away over Christmas and new years. I will be served with cooking orders so I am ensured to eat properly. I can't wait to cook for more than two.

It's hard trying to keep up and at it. But I will keep doing my best. I want my muscles and health back.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment