Tuesday, December 29

Survived christmas

Wow I thought I definitely did an entry around Christmas. Not that it matters but meh. I'd like to think someone reads this every now and then.

I haven't been drawing lately, which is understandable since I haven't been home, so there's not that much new to post here. And it always feel so empty to not post anything here.

I should probably redesign some too. not that it matters much but it almost feels like what I have now was a hasty job. I rather make space fishes in that case. Also I think daethorian was dead on choosing only one fish for the design.

Ahhh, well. Christmas was fine. When I called my dad he was just about to call me, I think we do that a lot because sometimes when I try to call him I get the busy tone and then he calls. This time I was first though. I got some food, but after that it hasn't been much. And I'm at my limit :/ but more food awaits me over new year! as I will be at a location with a store. Whee!

My head gets dizzy when I write, so I'll end it here.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment