Saturday, January 16

Home once again

I am back from my little getaway to northern parts. There was some more snow up there, and more than twice the cold. When I got off the train I thought it was WARM. I guess you get some perspective after 1 month with -10 to -29 as the cold range.

I am kinda glad that my scale is out of batteries. When I look into the mirror it looks like my tummy is just loose skin stretching in between my pelvis and ribcage. not too beautiful no.

I've been thinking about investing some in a swimming pass at the local swimming hall. It's way too expensive for my taste though, but I really need to start working out and as frail as my body is, I think swimming seems pretty ideal.

I saw The passion of Christ today, or tonight. It is directed by Mel Gibson and he also wrote the screen play to top it off. Very well made movie. I recommend it even though I myself is everything BUT religious. It's a good movie, though it helps if you have read the book.

I guess I'll be signing off then. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment