Friday, August 31

Buddhist Living

So I've known for a long time that that I'm a bit Buddhist by nature, and thus owning is suffering for me.

One reason is that I just attatch too much to things. It's not really anywhere near unhealthy levels, but I'm a gemini, and freedom is impotant for my psychological wellbeing. Sentients and owning things makes me tied down and will probably cause substantial trauma if forcibly lost - in, let's say a fire.

Another reason is that I have a buch of stuff collecting dust that I don't need or ever use. So instead of having them an annoying element to clean off, I might as well pack up what I don't use but want to save, and throw/give away what I don't want at all.

This serves well for a third reason; I intend to move as soon as possible, and thus I want as little as possible to move.

I'm gonna be so happy once all of this is done. I don't really need to own more than kitchen appliances and tablewear and my electronics.

and it's so much easier to clean without clutter.


G'night and sorry for being so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment