Sunday, November 24

Time for a new life!

Oh my, well lookie here! My old li'l blog that noone reads!

So, what's happened this last year?

Actually... Nothing. I've survived and grown fatter, that's about it.

Now; the weight is nothing much to bother with, but... I had a really shocking revelation yesterday going to the store to buy new pants. That I've become larger isn't a secret, I intentionally chose larger sizes because there are two reasons for why I need new pants:

1. My old pants don't fit.
2. The few ones that does fit, are so old they are basically falling apart.

Then I find myself in the changing-room, the pants fit without any problem. "Ok, I've moved up from a big 34 to a big 38. It's not that bad, I was thinking I'd moved up to 40-42. Now let's see how the look in the problem area; the back..." I find myself thinking and adjust the mirror so I can see my rear in the big mirror behind me.

What greeted my eyes... I knew it wasn't gonna be pretty, but I have no full body mirrors at home so I had no idea to what extent it was.

I'm not a crybaby, but I really wanted to cry in shame. Turns out my better half has been very kind and lenient on me about what I actually look like from behind...

So, I have started off my "new life"! I managed to jog my first kilometre ever last night, took my measurements and now I'm weighing myself every morning and hopefully every evening as well.

I've bought an exercise ball and I'm gonna try to construct my own little yoga-program to do daily. There's gonna be a lot of focus on the butt, but the rest of me isn't exactly fit, nor nimble. I'll let you know more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment