Thursday, November 28

Puppy play-date

So today we met up with this guy who has a 5 months old GSD puppy, and this lovely hangout (filled with my derp-dog doing ANYTHING to get the puppy) lasted for 4½h. I just went back inside and passed out. When I woke up my arms hurt like never before! Just woke up in time for another little pee-walk.

Now all that's left is the butt-sercise and another dog walk before I hit the hay again.

But I did learn one thing today;

Just because I lost the argument, it doesn't mean I'm wrong; it just means I'm bad at arguing.

Someone convinced my through an argument that salt in a cake can make it taste sweeter. The argument arose from me reading an American version of sticky cake, with salt in it. Upon reading it, my first reaction was "YUCK!". But I lost the argument and it seemed plausible that salt makes cakes taste sweeter. So I decided to reward myself with some sticky cake off the American recipe.

It's edible, but it's not tasty. YUCK!

My entire body hurts from the activities I've been keeping up since the 24th. 3h dog walks/day plus the exercise... No wonder, but it feels a little good if you ignore the fact that I can't muster any brain-juice or get anything done but the physical activity.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be better so that I can build my boyfriend's new computer.

T-that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment