Wednesday, September 15

End of summer

The other day I was riding the bus on my way to my father's place to babysit my little brother. As the bus went along a small road, I looked out through the window, and found the sunlight licking the nature as if it still was summer, but some of the leafs on the trees whispered "no, it's not. It's autumn" with their yellowing colours.

It was the last piece of summer, left on the small lush roads of an island. It's autumn now, and I'm ready for the autumn photographing.


What have I been up to? Well... mostly I've been trying to cope with reality and what needs to be done; work, social service, babysitting my little brother and staying alive.

Art wise I've had fun with making some Joey comics, and I probably will keep doing that for a while.

I also promised to learn how to sing "Part of your world" from the little mermaid movie in norwegian. Wish me luck, because I'm mixing up the lyrics with the danish version >_<

Have fun ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment