Tuesday, October 19

The lone lover

I am really getting tired of always being the one with the strongest emotions. It's like my entire life has been an entire one-sided love. Even when people do love me back, it's more of a "like" and nowhere nearly as strong as I feel for them. But because I love, and because my love is unconditional, I can't stop. I can't stop loving someone just because it doesn't love me back as strongly. The worse part is when they feel awkward and leave me because they can't stand the constant overflow of affection. Even if I don't show it, they just can't bear the knowledge of it.

I don't want to be the one who always cares the most, especially when I don't even wanna care at all.

I've suffocated my feelings before, and I will do it again. But there's just some feelings I can't let go of. I can't, because I promised.

I really shouldn't bother feeling so strongly for people who doesn't deserve my efforts, time or commitment. Even though people tell me this, it's not really like I can snap my fingers and it's all gone. I know some people doesn't deserve it, especially those who doesn't even care about me at all.

It hurts to be forgotten by someone I'll love forever.

2 comments:

  1. Can unfortunately relate alot to that feeling , I often wish I didn't feel much at all cause it mostly overflows me and the people I have feelings for, or I feel nothing at all. There is no middleground...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a person who almost never have a grayzone. It's both handy and cumbersome. Mostly just cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete