Thursday, October 14

Photographing fairies

Since I have such awesome and beautiful friends, I like to act photographer every now and then. I am not the best photographer, but I enjoy my amateur photo-sessions.

A slightly retouched pic, just to practice editing. I mostly just edited colours, didn't remove anything, just enhanced.

Yonas was a bit... about the company; in other words me. Voyne Voyne.

Carolin in an orgie of colours, made up by autumn leafs.

Miika on a small rock hill. Looking awesome as always.

Super sexy super awesome Miika. I just love how the light is on these pics.
So, today I had a session with Miika, which were more not so awesome than awesome, but mainly because I had a nack for getting the light and focus right when he was either closing his eyes or looked drunk(?). There were a few nice ones though, even though I sucked.

And for those who doesn't know; I use the complete manual setting on the camera, with manual focus as well. To me the pictures becomes so much more alive that way. But I'm still lousy at getting the focus right most of the time.

And if you wonder about how my week has been (why wouldn't you?)
Saturday I discovered a nice little bump on my right wrist. I doesn't hurt, but it's weird to have a hardish lump that shouldn't be there. It has grown, though not as much as from Friday-Saturday. It is now being called Cecil, Caesar, or Billy with the surename "the cyst". Mainly I call him Caesar (pronounce it Ceee-zar) the cyst. As I believe it is a ganglion cyst. Harmless but annoying.

I've also busted my arse at work. A job I am having more and more displeasure for. Soon enough, I will grow to loath it. Not because it's a job, or it is cleaning everything from poop to blood through cookie crumbles and rests of muffins that seemingly has been ingested on the floor, but rather because I am working with incompetent fools. Or just plain idiots.

I would write more passionately about my dislike for my job, but today the nice Malin worked. I really like her; competent, capable, flexible and has a very genuine working smile. Very pedagogic and structural. It puts me to ease when I know the place isn't completely hopelessly managed.

Also; I have had the pleasure of spending a lot of my free time with Carolin (featured in the middle pic). Completely saved my lonely and Foxyless week.

Well... Got to go do other things now... Like sleep.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment