Monday, March 19

Brownie in a Mug

So, a while ago I found this recipe at 9GAG for a brownie in a mug. I didn't save it but liked the idea. So yesterday I googled it and made one. It was tasty, so I made one today too. Easy, nommy!

Recipe:

1 normal mug
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (the real deal, not anything with sugar in it like O'boy or drink mix)
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons vegetable-oil (any kind with neutral taste; I use rape-oil *hurr hurr*)
a tiiiny dash of salt

You mix the dry ingredients first, make sure you even out the flour-lumps and mix them in (scrape the bottom of the cup well!) then you add the water and oil. Once again, mix well and make sure to look for lumps because they taste bad if you leave them in. I prefer to use sliiightly less than a full oil tablespoon to minimum the oil taste.

Heat in microwave for 1-1½ min. Full heat and it's supposed to be a bit creamy in the middle when done.

Enjoy! Easy baking!

It's tasty I pwomise.

One cup should be enough to quench your thirst for sweets. If it doesn't, you need to learn to settle with that or else, you will get fat.

So I'm still waiting to get my laundry outta there... only about 1h 15min until I can get down there... Bleh. Contemplating watching gw videos or taking a shower...

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment