Sunday, March 18

Erp

Um, yes... Update!

The days really melt into one another when your day goes passed two days....

Today was a not so nice day. Woke up to go do laundry, and once down there, I find a man using one of my booked machines and he has trouble turning it off mid-program. So I'm late at putting in my laundry. I put it in, return to my apartment to prepare the next  round, go down to manage the machine, realize that I'm not gonna make it before nine o'clock but I believe I can run it as long as I can at least. Wrong.

Nine sharp (not 21:15 as it normally shuts off) the power is cut and I sigh, grab my still wet sheets from the dryer and attend to the washing machine. Only it won't open. the digital screen is all black and no button responds and the door is thoroughly locked. Great. The laundry room is closed on Sundays. After almost breaking the door of the machine, I give up and exit. I leave after booking a time on Monday morning first thing it opens.

So Monday morning before work I have to rewash that machine and hope the clothes haven't moulded.

*sigh*

At least I got my sheets out of there, and thank goodness I didn't was the set I'm dressing the bed with right now, because ALL my sheets are wet.

Oh well.

- Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment