Thursday, March 29

Design draft

I have gotten my first cold of the year, and I'm almost back to health now. Not fun.

Today I've sketched together a design that I'm gonna work on. This is what it looks like so far:



Now the commissioner wants it to be a bit different, and I'm gonna edit it that way. Note that this is a picture, not a print-screen of the codes. I didn't bother trying to make anything proper image-wise since it's just a sketch.

I woke up early tonight and couldn't fall asleep again, so I did some picture editing for my friend, so that he can make a new blog design. I hope he's happy with what I did, but I won't know for a while since he's not online yet.

For the rest of the day I suppose a nice warm shower and some gameing training awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment