Friday, May 14

Fed up, with food.

I've done it again; I've filled up my fridge with food I don't want to eat. I do that when I realize I'm out of food, and keeps in mind that I have to eat. Then I buy plenty food to last me a few days, assuming I can eat like a healthy person. Then I go home, munch on something of what I bought, then realize I'm stuffed and won't be able to eat any more that day. So then I've basically just wasted a day's worth of food. some foods I can push up the date of usage, other food expire the same day or the next day since I am a big fan of buying the soon to expire stuff at half the price.

I should be cleaning. I really should, but it's so boring to do it alone :( And it is indeed a little demotivating that I can't vacuum because the bag for the vacuum cleaner is full and I haven't got the slightest clue on what kind to buy for it. (there are means to get by it, I know, I just haven't gotten to it)

Other than that, I want to "redecorate" my blog, I think it's quite ugly as it is right now, especially the banner. Maybe I should even get my thumb out and make my own CSS to it, but only maybe. We'll see what I do and when I do it.

It would appear as if there actually are people finding their way to my blog, though I know most don't read it since the general time spent here is slightly more than a minute. I doubt anyone could read all my crap that fast... or can you?

I have been drawing a little (very little) lately, but it's nothing worth showing.

I wanna go out an play in the sun and in the forest, but the problem is it's too bright outside.

Well... gotta try doing something about this mess I call home.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment