Sunday, May 30

Paint ftw?


A little Joey drawing :D

I have no idea what I've been eating the last two days, and I can't help but to feel slightly dismembered not being by my computer.

I am currently at my father's place. I was enjoying some drawing, and all was well, until I tried to scan. The scanner doesn't work. I have no idea what is wrong, but it doesn't want to connect with the software, I've re-installed it three times, and I'll attempt yet another time soon, I just gotta find the installation CD since downloading the drivers obviously doesn't work either.

Apart from that; unreliable family is unreliable. We'll see when I manage to get home tonight, because home I need to be before morning tomorrow, I have work and the last day of my internship.

I'm not sure what I'll do today, might sing some. Drawing seems so pointless when I can't scan it...

Well... That's all for now.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment