Monday, May 31

Facelift?

Well.. Today this blog got a little facelift. I went from green to blue, oh mai!

Abstract art to pixel art.

Today's been a good and a bad day. Mostly good though. I got money for this month, I found the ink pens I've been looking to buy for years in the down town book store. Melons are on sale this week and Hanna gave me her old phone, so now I won't have to bother with my old battery-dying phone.

I went to a manifestation to support the dead and hurt people of "Ship to Gaza", and I guess it was nice, considering the circumstances. Afterwards, me and gholen went to a place called "the brewery" which is a youth hangout. We talked a little with the ones working there, listened to/watched the news and then we decided to get ourselves home.

And once home I've been making the pixel art. I started on it saturday before father came to pick me up. Took longer than I thought.

Now I'm off to bed.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment