Wednesday, June 2

Food, training and webdesign

My relation with food really isn't very good. I either over eat or eat way too little. I also exercise way too little, so now that I'm struggling to put on weight, I'm just gaining water and fat weight because my muscle still stay dormant. That is not good. I'll just become too heavy for my strength which will lead to a bigger inability to move and which will make me gain more fat... and so on until I'm an overweight fat blob. I want to gain weight in muscles, mainly and namely on my tummy, back and arms. The legs gain muscle the easiest of all my body, mostly because that's the only body part I use regularly.

My arms actually looks a little bigger nowadays, I've been carrying home more shopping bags. But stretching is my main target right now. I'm blushing just thinking about how stiff I am. I can spread my legs quite well, but that's pretty much it.

Today I've begun counting calories, and thought about maybe I should make a website about all my food issues, to keep everything in one place. Also it's a good way of training on making websites. Practising webdesign, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment