Friday, June 18

Train of thoughts for today

Today I've been thinking about whether or not I am good with technical stuff or just good at generally figuring stuff out. I've been thinking about why I only seem to be able to have a good conversation with people high in IQ. And I've been annoyed by phone hours.

I have become double booked on monday at 1pm. I tried to call to cancel one of the appointments yesterday, but noone would pic up the phone. So I tried calling today instead, and found out they don't have phone hours on fridays. YAY! And it costs me money (300 or so) to miss out on an appointment. The other appointment I can't cancel because I won't get any life-support money then.

Makes me mad. I've had that other appointment for 3 months, what are the odds? The same day, the same time?!

My neighbour is playing some techno-ish music. I think I have a new neighbour. the crying phone lady that lived there before, I haven't heard her in a while. And nobody made any noises but me before these last two and a half year I've lived here. The neighbour on the other wall (I have two walls facing other apartments, two different ones) does some vacuuming hitting the wall in the mornings, but that's ok. it's not very noisy; I sing in the shower. Not that that neighbour can hear it though but...

Well.. That's all for today.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment