Wednesday, June 23

Cleaning day 1

Today I've been cleaning all day. First I got up early to fill in for my colleague whom fell ill, then I got home to keep on resting before I began cleaning things out. I woke up by midday, by my phone ringing. I had left it in the pocket of my jacket so I stumbled out into the hallway, thinking about missing the bus and catching a time, need to work and for some reason I answered my phone, brought the keys back to the bed and once there I had gotten hung up upon and realized I had the keys in my hand. I'm laughing at it; I've never really been such a person, but lately I've become like that. I find it plain weird.

So I started by doing some dishes, since all the dishes doesn't fit into the drying stand I have to do it many times, so I did portion one, then I wrote a to do list and started to pick up all the things lying around. I plucked, and dished, and threw, and sorted all day, and yet it's just barely visible.

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to clean as well, I'm a tad bit bummed out by that fact since I can't get a good sleep; I sleep too little before work, then I come home and sleep some more, putting my day rhythm up a few hours. If I don't, I won't be able to do anything during the day. I'm already bummed out from that last week, I don't have the strength to keep this up. Good thing I'm going away next Tuesday, so that I can get some rest, I need it.

I'm also gonna continue cleaning tomorrow. Now it's far too late to keep cleaning as it will disturb my neighbours. I have some small stuff I can do that won't make much noise. Either I do that before I try to sleep, or I just watch something and relax. I'm not really sleepy so I'm not sure what to do. I'll see.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment