Sunday, June 20

Some artsy-fartsy


Today I actually managed to successfully draw a character from my head pretty well. And I inked it too, with a good result. I'm pleased with it for now. I haven't made anything really worth posting lately, except for maybe the drawing I made for Yonas, whom I am hoping to see tomorrow.

My computer is frustratingly slow, so I am going to turn it off tonight. Now that I've been alone I've only turned it off when I leave the apartment for a longer time. I keep it on at night to keep my mind off the other noises in the house. But tonight I think it needs some rest. My ears do at least. -If my neighbour would stop watching TV soon, I'll get some quiet. Hopefully It won't make me hallucinate more than the other days.

I haven't been able to sleep properly yesterday and today, I've been tired but not tired enough to fall asleep, instead I just feel strained from trying. Strange.

I'm not that tired, but I'm gonna try to sleep anyway.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment