Sunday, June 27

Lazy day? Or not...


Some more art, I made this today after doing all my "must do"s.

I can't help but to feel a bit lyrical about the cleanliness of my apartment. I used to keep it this clean always before I met my Foxy. The layout of the furniture right now just SCREAMS untidy. It's fine to live in, I'm to tired to care mostly, especially since I couldn't vacuum. Now I can clean everything! And it feels good to clean as it gives me the illusion that I'm actually doing something. I see result, and I don't see that in much else in my life. Even if I complete an art piece, like the Joey X Manson pic I drew today, I don't really get a feeling of completion. I don't see result; I just see a product that noone cares about. Nobody cares if my house is clean, but it feels good to not have dirt loitering around.

And what else I've done today is setting up my new multi printer to check if it's any good. And it seems to be. For that price it's just what I wanted.

It feels a little like my day has been lazy since I haven't cleaned like I've done the last few days, but I've done other things instead. Important things.

Lately I've been thinking about starting a project called "the copy cat" which will be a website/blogg about learning to draw by copying other artist's styles - that's how I learned to draw. I think it'd be fun if it catches on and gets popular, if not then I get some practice at least. But I want to do it to kinda help or inspire other artists to become better.

We'll see what I do.

Now it's nighty night; I have got work early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment