Saturday, June 26

Cleaning day 2

Well, midsummer was nice. I had a surprisingly good day despite my horrible sleep. It's nice to spend some time with the family without it ending up in tears.

And my paternal grandparents stopped by today and made dinner for us. It was nice as usual; I love my grandparents very much as they are very good people. For some reason, it's my father's side of the family that I feel the most loved by. They tell me to my face that they don't like my weird haircuts and attires, and both criticise as well as praise me openly. In that family noone ever says "I love you" but I still feel as if it's being communicated through other means.

Once I got home, I cleaned out the rest of the apartment. There can be done a whole great deal of a lot more, but I'm just cleaning it up enough to let if be for two months without it turning into a castle of mould or worse. Also I want it to be a little presentable as I'm going to have my neighbour and dad coming over to check up upon it.

Dunno what else to say. I'm silly and lonely, longing for tuesday to come so that I can go see Foxy. You'll have to stay tuned for august since there hopefully will be a lot of nice photographs available for view then.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment