Tuesday, August 3

Back and alive

I am back from the trip up north. Actually I came home one week ago monday, but I didn't get home to my apartment with internet access until saturday. After that I've been trying to catch up with all of internet. Surprisingly much and surprisingly little happens in a month. I come home to find that onemanga.com closed down. Well; the manga part at least. Now it's just a library of "you cannot has". A pity the Mangakas (the authors of the mangas) decided that scanlations of unlicenced manga is a no go anymore.

I have about 400 photographs from my trip up north. Some of them I'm really happy with, others I am going to delete as soon as I checked them on the computer. I haven't had time to transfer them from camera to computer yet, so bare with me ok? They'll come any day now.

Now I'm gonna go back to my sleepyness. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment