Friday, August 6

Livestream!


Sooo... Today I tried doing some livestream, and I actually got 3 viewers for a while! The pic related to this entry is what I drew.

If you're interested in watching me draw you can find what I drew in my "latest videos" right under the streamer. My livestream channel.

I'm still learning my new tablet but it's helluva much better than my old one (sorry old tablet, I love you anyway) and I enjoy working with it a lot. It's both good and bad it's a third the size of my old one though.

I transferred the photos from the camera today too, but I didn't really have any time to play around with them in photoshop.

And today's forecast has been THUNDER! And a big dash of LIGHTNING! And it's been very cosy.

That's it I guess... My back hurts so I'm gonna go lay down, massage it and sleep.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment