Thursday, August 19

Workin' on mah art skills



About what's up in my life right now:

So, I'm currently working on my to become the most detailed scenery pic I've ever made, the attached image is after working on it for 7h straight.




And I just love electronic music, here is a very nice cover of Bad romance. Too bad they aren't that good at singing.


http://humon.deviantart.com/
I just love these comics about the stereotypes of the norse countries as seen from denmark ^^

Other than that I've been struggling with trying to install the sims 2. I love making custom stuff by editing the textures :3 It was hell to get my computer set straight.

I've also decided that I'm going to build myself a new computer. We'll see how it goes, but gholen was kind enough to give me some spare parts. Big image files with high dpi, HERE I COME! :D

It's morning now, but lately I have been going to bed around now as I've had a complete change of day rythm. Yesterday I turned it straight, but I still feel like going to bed now. I think I overstrained myself by staying up, so now I need to nap during the day anyway. I feel like an old geezer.

So anyway, now I'm gonna wait for time to turn 11 so that I can order pizza!

Buh-buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment