Saturday, August 21

Unicorns! :3


This is kinda how I feel today. Except I haven't started drawing yet. I hope once I do I'll feel happy tingly inspired joy! Or at least not as bored and dull as I am feeling right now. (The comic strip is made by: http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/)

And in other news; I've gotten my first real commission that's not a Guild Wars Commission for in game money. I am completely psyched about it and am gonna put down as much effort into it as I can :3 Wish me luck!

I'm considering going to buy the computer parts for the computer I am going to build tomorrow. Those they have in stock at least; seems like they have the parts I want scattered over the stores and the internet shop. We'll see what I do. I'm in a discussion with my "computer expert" about switching to other parts that they have in stock.

Now I'm off to doodle away!

No comments:

Post a Comment