Wednesday, September 23

Fight against time


This time, I am attempting to edit a post! No time to draw something before the date change, but I am going to post something along with this pic. It is not like I haven't been drawing, I just did not manage to create something I was content with, not even as a scrap.

Maybe I should start taking request? Yeah, why not? If you want a request, just comment me or send a message on my deviantART.

Other than that? Well, I know it is silly but it really feels nice to hear a silent morning-voiced "I will miss you when you go home. A lot." when you wake up, and then getting held in a warm embrace. About as nice as waking up by being lifted up from the floor, held completely in a strong pair of arms, only to receive a few kisses, and then go back down on the floor again.

And I like sleeping in a real bed and I do not look forward to >19 days alone. I guess it is time to saddle up and get social. I dunno how long I will dare to sleep alone, likewise I dunno how long I can stand other people. I am not quite as user friendly as I used to be. I guess I will work something out. I can always have a big cleaning marathon in my apartment... assuming it will take days to gather the physical strength... Yes, I am weak.

So.. Off drawing or off eating.. only the cook has the answer. Fishsticks seems very tasty right now.

UPDATE
As you can see; there is now a picture attached to this entry. A quicky but still. The photograph used for this portrait can be found here.

//Aizic

No comments:

Post a Comment