Tuesday, September 29

Oh... Oh my...

I had one of the weirdest dreams in a long time. I dreamed I had an Anubis mummy in my room in an old house of ours, and it was waking up, threatening to kill everyone it came across, unless I drew comics with it where it had a lover. Then my mother had moved and forced me to go to her new house, not allowing me to leave and draw more comics of the Anubis and it's lover. My mother (for some reason) had my father's kittens living with me, and they were toilet trained, but you had to watch them while they.. went on with their business. They pooped long worms with see through skin and whiteish grayish inside and an ink blue line along its inside body from head till tail. It as thick in the head, thinner in the tail, very disgusting. And disturbing.

The Anubis arose and were hunting me down, and for some reason I offered myself as it's lover so I did not have to draw all the shit. Then it turned into a killer whale and we were swimming in a swimming pool and it was happy. I was thinking about Foxy but in the dream there was no Foxy...

Very very strange indeed. Have no idea where any of the stuff came from. I mean.. Anubis? I liked the horror dream with computers in the same room better.

No comments:

Post a Comment