Tuesday, September 1

Appreciation..!

Today I worked on some new design features for my favorite community, and it was approved and will be used in the new design..! I am very joyful right now; I have that warm feeling inside. I rarely make things that people give me credit for in a real sense; like in this where my creations will be used for real in something thousands of people will see. Not necessarily care about or notice, but still! It will be there for their convenience!



I am taking all of this to heart, in the midst of my low self confidence. I have not felt this good about my drawing abilities since I was exchanging comics with Jixi.

My next project is creating comic characters from the people running the site, which is not the easiest task, but oh so fun ^^

Still working on drawn by night though, so that project is not abandoned.

*off drawing all night*
Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment