Sunday, September 27

Shit happens..?


Well...

My Brother called me at half past six PM, and told me our father was in the hospital.

Apparently he has had a really bad stomach ache all weekend, and ended up so bad he couldn't move from pain. So it is not his heart, and when I talked to my brother they had no idea what it was, they had X-rayed him, but I do not know if they had the result yet or not.

I will try to go home tomorrow, and will probably go to my father's to tend to his cats, and pay him a visit at the hospital. I am hoping for the appendix, or something minor that will be resolved easily.

I have that typical "but he sounded fine when I talked to him on the phone friday evening..." and I feel guilty for not really asking how he was feeling. He asked me how I was since I am so sickly... I hope he will be ok.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment