Tuesday, September 15

Leeching


The subject of today, I assume, is being supported by someone else.

I am one of those proud/guilt-struck people that find it really hard to have someone else support you. BUT! There is a big but here; I am as it is not financed by the social security net here, and forced to apply for jobs even though I am ill and trying to get myself a doctor to cure me. I am today supporting two persons on one existence minimum granted by the social services, in a county that is very strict on the society's scum (like me who is young and unemployed) and forces me to go through things there is no way that I can manage.

Although, the subject is not about me leeching on society or someone leeching of me; the subject is about this situation;
A friend of Foxy's said he might be able to get Foxy a job, but then we have to move to where we are right now (around Foxy's home parts) which is more or less on the other side of the country. It seems to be a job that Foxy could do and be content with while I am trying to get health care and get well.


The thing is I would be so much at ease if that could come true. I could focus on taking it easy and getting well instead of stressing out over the crowded medical care and the pressure to get a job. But I would feel so bad about leeching and depending on someone else.

The good things;
  • I get the financial monkey off my back
  • I can get well in proportions of the health care synptom
  • I will not be forced to apply for jobs I can not perform
  • I will live closer to the capital
  • Foxy gets to smash things.


The bad things;
  • I will loose my apartment
  • I will depend completely on Foxy
  • I will not have any own income, at all
  • I will move to the other side of the country
  • I loose access to a car
  • My guilt of having someone else support me

I would really be in the hands of Foxy and at Foxy's mercy. As everyone that knows me knows; I have a really hard time trusting people. But I can easily work against the cons.

And just because I was ranting about it here, I will probably not happen anything.

G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment