Tuesday, September 8

UPDATE!

Well, I have been up to some things lately, so I have not posted because of inactivity IRL, rather the opposite. I have a thing that I do not like to post without an image to attach to it, though I have lots of pictures of kittens, I do not have means to transfer them to the computer I am currently at. Only thing I have is a paint doodle...

So what have I been up to? Well, saying good bye to Foxy, go to my father, cuddle with kittens, had my design put out on likström for the beta testers, had a power cut and felt lousy physically.

I feel a lot of "should do" but do not really have the energy at the moment.

And I am a little agitated from entries in a forum written by a person who wants us to close our borders for refugees while claiming that will help our country evolve and culture be preserved. And he uses the word "secularisation" as one of the three things that makes Caucasian people better, and I have no idea how he makes it all go together.

The so called "white" people are no better than any other people. I am not a humanitarian, I hate all of humanity (misanthropy) and I have to say that it is the so called "white" people's fault. I am one who frequently meet up with eggheads from other countries online, or rather I mostly meet up with eggheads online but I still believe in that there are intelligent people out there. I just happen to get loads of love-seekers who do not know much english at all because I fill in 'female' more often than 'male' on penfriend sites. (mostly due to my high pitched voice) They can't help that they know too little english to understand that I am not interested.

What really frills up my underwear is the stupid "white" people's ideas that they are better than others. It is exactly the same trait that they accuse the Muslims and the other middle eastern religions (like Christianity) of having when hunting down certain kinds of people. What worse is that it is also that point of view that frightens my neighbours and several (most) refugees in this country; they came here to avoid those things, yet the "salvators" are the same - pardon my use of language - shit and are equally lost in the head. Not too long ago a "white" person threw a bomb through a window of a neighbour of mine, who was an old harmless single woman. You call THAT "better" than those "middle eastern people"? I say "you crawled out of your mama with that mind, or did you beat your own brains out afterwards?"

White people are NOT white people; White people are humans with low level pigment in their skin. That is the ONLY difference, except that they are taller than most asians. And low pigment does not equal better, actually it equals worse since we are more vulnerable to the sun and UV-light.

I myself am so white I am actually loosing my pigment completely in some spots. Am I better? Of course not! I have an ego larger than life and a body that is weak as can be. I used to be an intelligent and healthy little child living in a versatile community, but now... I guess I got tainted from all of humanity's stupidity.

You complain about their wars? Who made those weapons in the first place? And one more thing; we drugged an entire world because we had nothing to trade with them. Feel better about yourself yet?

I quote wikipedia: But with highlight on what is important
"China was defeated in both wars leaving its government having to tolerate the opium trade."

No comments:

Post a Comment