Saturday, October 3

Bowel troubles for them and me...


Well, I am at my father's place now, and will remain either until tomorrow evening or monday night. And I am mainly just bothered by kittens with diarrhea that poops or leaves poop wherever it goes/sits/lies, as well as my little brother going on about how I must go to bed when he does. Stupid special retarded ADHD kid. Seriously, it is true and diagnosed.

I have troubles eating at the moment, it think it is my body protesting about not having Foxy here. Hopefully I can manage anyway.

It breaks my heart to throw out the kittens when they so obviously want to come cuddling. Purring little kittens, warm fuzzy little things that loves me. Breaks my heart, but I am tired of poop all over the place.

Now I am going to lay down and try to keep my intestines in one place; they are bulging out like they were about to wander off somewhere else.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment