Tuesday, October 6

"Unexpected" turn of events..?


Well, there I was sketching away on an idea I have had for a complete picture; not just a naked person with no background (as I usually draw things nowadays... too lazy for clothes designs and surroundings)when I got an idea and the picture actually ended up as I imagined it. I want a scanner for this project, then I am going to make something "nice" out of it. The character is a part of a small novel I am working on in my head and is called "the child of the abyss". More about "her" in that thing-amma-do.

I have been sleeping over at my friend Willy's place tonight. We had a lot of fun with suspicious Moomin clips as well as some photoshoot. I was fighting with the settings of my camera so the pic related to this entry is kinda photoshopped.

I have this ominous want to sort through my wardrobe. I just might sort it through tonight, or I go to bed. Either way could work; it feels kinda nice to have nothing planned for tomorrow. I was hoping to get some laundry done, but we will see what happens.

Well, that was all I had to say for the moment being.

~off~

No comments:

Post a Comment