Monday, October 12

What did I do..?


I was away on a meeting with some Americans my mother brought home. It was nice and interesting. What was less fun was standing outside 15 min to wait for my brother to pick me up and then having to wait for him to dry up dog puke in his car.

After the visit of the foreigners I took the bus down to the biggest city in these parts and met up with Yonas. We ate sushi and sang some back at his place. I went home kinda late and more or less died in the bed. I am still tired and it is bedtime for me once again.

The picture is from when I slept over at Willy's place.

Today I have not done anything of real value. I appled for job, that's all. And internet decided to fight with me at the end of the evening. The showr at the end of the day was the nicest that happened today. Now I am just awaiting tomorrow and I will see what it brings; love or heartache.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment