Friday, October 23

Troublesome days


I have been having quite some troublesome days lately feeling like crap with all my nausea and such. I can hardly eat anything any more, living on rosehip soup and lemonade trying not to anger my tummy.

I have been quite active drawing but I am yet to post it here. So today you get a halloween picture I drew a few days ago.

Tomorrow is my uncle's birthday and I kind of dread the food, from my tummy's perspective, but I guess one meal won't hurt too much. I am most likely to survive it after all.

Piercing seems to be doing fine though I haven't clean it in one and a half day.. to my redemption I bough ocean salt for it instead of the normal salt have have been using so far. I don't know if the piercing is happy or angry, but it doesn't hurt, at all.

Shower tonight I assume. Will be enjoyable.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment