Saturday, October 17

Really feeling like crap

I had a really horrible night tonight, I seriously thought I was going to die and I made Foxy stay up with me, reassuring me I was alive and breathing.

I am almost afraid of sleeping now; I felt so aweful I could not do anything for 12 hours, 03-15. I felt really nausious and wanted to go to the hospital eventhough I hate going there. Now I know I survive it though feeling like hell. But I sure hope there won't be a next time. I am way too weak for that.

And thus; you aint getting anything attached to this entry. My piercing looks fine as far as I can tell, but after the night cleaning it hurts a little. Maybe it's the salt in the wanter I used to clean it or it is just a little angry abot getting fibbled with. I hope it stays fine though.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment