Sunday, November 14

Father's day

So, today I've been to my grandparent's place with my father and celebrated father's day. I was a bit worried at first, hearing how my grandfather got admitted to the hospital Friday morning, but he seemed fine when I met him. You never know with old people; one day they're happy and healthy, the next they're almost gone. My paternal grandparents are very dear to me, and though it's a bit "unfair" to say so, they are my favourite grandparents. I really hope they both get to live a lot longer and happy lives.

Feels like I haven't done much else, maybe I haven't? But I got myself a case of toothache. Dunno if it's because I'm teething, because of two cavities simultaneously appearing on upper and lower jaw on my left side or because of a hellish zit-wound on my chin. I took a painkiller, and the pain in the chin has subsided, but the jaw still hurts. I'm guessing it's teething that hurts actually, because those wisdom teeth should appear soon, and it was apparently painful for both my parents. I know I have a beginning to a cavity on my right lower jaw, so if I'd get a toothache because of that, it should have been on my right side if anything... But what do I know?


And about the art part:

I'm getting myself some Guild Wars commissions and am working on the images to my new blog.

I'm pretty much done with the design, but how to turn it into a real blogg is a bit of a mystery. I've been looking at the possibilities here at blogspot/blogger, but so far, it doesn't look very promising. I need to figure out how to do with the archive and the whole submitting a new entry part. If I'm going to use the design here, I'll have to haxx an already existing layout, which so far doesn't make much sense to me in where to edit. Maybe I'll have a better luck with wordpress or I can find a nice tutorial online.

Well... gotta go now.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment