Monday, November 8

Working on the webb

I've been working on some CSS training tonight. I also wanted to write something else, but I completely forgot what it was.

Soon I'll have that new design I was talking about. I just need to learn some more PHP and database handling first... if I don't want to just modify the basics I already have here... works for me.

CSS is easier for me to learn since I have prior experience with it. PHP... I get the C++ part of it at least, but haven't looked into it too much. I'll get there.

I really wanna draw. I want to make more commissions. I'm in a bit of a sump when it comes to making up original ideas. I want to make a webcomic, but I don't quite feel motivated with a good enough idea. Anything anyone would want me to draw? I find myself too caught in either fantasy or trans-gender stuff.

Guess I should be keeping at it with the webcomic reading... So much to read, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment