Tuesday, November 2

Zombiefied

Sooo sleepy... so tired... I feel like no matter how much I sleep I'm still tired. I almost slept all day yesterday and I was STILL tired. Instead of feeling rested I become frustrated because I can't sleep more even though I'm tired.

Today I've been completely retarded. First I send a letter to a hospital to tell if I want to be sent to another hospital or stay on their waiting list, but I didn't cross in what I chose, then I spent half an hour trying to call a fax. I've done a lot more stuff like that, and all day I've had the feeling of misplacing something important somewhere but I just can't remember what or where.

Also, these last few days I've suffered indigestion, but I just couldn't stop eating. So now I'm bloated and feel both swollen, plump and fat. I know I'm not fat, but I feel fat because I'm swollen.

Even now I'm so tired I don't know what to say or do. I can't even rant off all of my complaints properly, or tell about all the nice things from today.

So, I'm going to bed. Good night.

I slept away Halloween, oh yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment