Tuesday, November 9

Sleepless in Seattle...

...or Orust, whichever suits my location best.

Haven't slept at all tonight, despite being tired beyond belief. I even have a tiredness headache.

Today's irony is that I will be driving the very same car I always were wishing would drive by me, for 3 years, as I walked home from the bus from school. The car used to belong to our/my father's only neighbors further in on the same road, my dad got it from them as a thank you for helping them with something, most likely car-related.

I'm a bit nostalgic about the "Maybe they'll drive by?" mantra all those cold, windy days. My neighbors used to pick me up and give me a ride when they passed me, and BOY did I appreciate it, having to walk a little more than 3km, mostly uphill and with one really hellish hill that I still think "Haha, I BEAT YOU!" every time I drive up it myself with moped or car. I don't drive a moped any more, having a driver's license and all... But it's still a small victory to not have to walk up that hill. I have learned how to mentally block remembering walking up that hill, it's like cutting out an unpleasant memory and voila! I'm up the hill! Mental tricks FTW!

Gonna spend my time today trying to learn how to draw women hips and butts.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment