Friday, November 12

Trying to stop the artblock

So, I've been trying to stop the artblock by drawing my friend Emelie.

Click here for fullview




I am pretty ok with the end-result actually. Apart from the hands, It's pretty ok. I haven't hears her statement on it yet though. I can't expect too much from myself during an artblock. Hopefully I'll be able to think of a good concept to start drawing a comic, as I've wanted to do for weeks now!

Today I've been very good; cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and hallway. It is very refreshing to visit those parts of my apartment now. It's CLEAN! Imagine, I used to have it like that 24/7 once upon a time...

I've also started up my dad's old computer. It's running like a charm as usual, but I do miss some horsepower under that hood. I'm thinking about seriously upgrading it now. The bad part is; it won't be the same computer once I'm done... Oh well... I should eat and go to bed now.

G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment