Thursday, March 17

Accomplished day?

So, after a restless night I got up, fairly early actually, both times I got up. I went up for real around 11, followed by a trip to the store to recycle soda bottles together with my friend and neighbour. We also cleared out some of the recyclables I had stacking up everywhere. At the end of the afternoon, I felt pretty accomplished. I got money, I cleaned out the kitchen and I booked a time in the laundry room. Ready to hit the bed, I stayed up a couple of hours more. I tried to doodle some on a disney character. I'm really terrible at drawing disney style. I managed to polish up an Internet-persona or a drawing of one at least. If all goes well it might start showing up here. It all depends on my diligence with the pencil.We'll see.

I'm still not sure on if I should start a new blog or not, I want to save everything here, but I want a different blogging experience. Maybe even something I can LINK to people.

Any-who, we randomly got a call from another friend who wanted to stay the night. Why? I do not know. But upon arrival she had one of her friends with her. Had I known, I would have worn something more than my bath robe. So, they were all hyped up by each other and spontaneity was sprouting into the apartment, and hair was begun to be cut. Not mine though. Then they decided to finish it at the brought along friend's (I guess she's my friend too, but I can't refer to them both as "my friend") house and like a whirlwind had entered, they had also left.

So now I sit here, after have finished watching "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and am preparing for bed. I have my teeth to brush, then I can head of to la-la land. Staying up and active for more than 12h after about 3h sleep, I sure hope I can sleep. Gonna go up and work tomorrow, then sort laundry, and do the laundry. What else might I entice my day with? Who knows! Who cares? I wanna go to sleep!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment