Sunday, March 20

Dead on my feet, but happy

Today was one of the days when I actually did something. I went to the big city nearby to meet up with my best friend.

We (me, my best friend, a friend of his and his boyfriend) hung out for a while in his apartment before we left to go meet up another friend we have in common at the café she's working at (intern-ship, but work non the less) and had some "coffee". I tasted my first chai-latte. It was delicious, I could get into an habit of giving myself one as a treat every other month or so.

Then I went home, on a kinda hellish bus ride. First I almost missed the bus, then the bus was stuffed with people. I am not kidding when I say we were about 65 people on the bus, 15 were standing. I was pushed by a black woman constantly talking on her phone, sneezing on an old lady without even trying to cover her mouth, and I was caught in between two women not used to going by bus, constantly chatting about completely boring things. My feet was killing me after standing up most of the day and then the bus ride where I couldn't mode to relieve some of the weight from the feet. my bag was cutting into my neck, I was tired enough to almost fall asleep standing up, or I was just on the verge of fainting. It's a bit hard to tell.

I got home and took a nice long shower.

The end.



Well. something like that at least. I had fun and I got so tired, but it's worth it. I'm hoping for a good night's sleep now.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna rant about the retouch photos I saw in a commercial.

Now, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment