Saturday, March 19

Tummy Exploded?

Today I think my tummy exploded a bit, painful it was at least... So all the fun stuff I could have done (save a diabetic person's life, shopping, cooking marvellous food...) didn't get done. Instead I worked in the morning after a more or less sleepless night (despite going to bed early) and did some laundry with great strain and pain medications.

I did manage to sketch some though:

 

I've just taken it up upon myself to learn how to draw this character, I'm so terribly bad at drawing disney and I feel I need to get some practice. And he's a funny character.

So, tomorrow I'm hoping for a trip to the mall outside of town to get some usable stuff. Maybe I should remind myself of what I wanted? Noodles, underwear, towels, sheets... Yeah. If I can squeeze in some butt petting in there I'd be happy.

I really need to shop food, but I'm terribly uninspired in what to make... Noodles? Works with me, not so much with my poor little Foxy...

Now; brusha mah teeth. Then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment