Thursday, March 17

Back? Maybe...

Um yeah...

So I did a small facelift for my blog. I'm gonna keep changing it until I feel like it suits me fine. This will be good enough for now.

I've been idle for a while because I disliked the layout so much that I just didn't want to post anything. I feel though, as if I actually should blog. Not necessarily blog, but write. I've always been writing a lot of diary/rants in notebooks during and in between classes, on the bus and whenever I had some time. But now that I'm not in school or at some kind of day-activity involving writing, I really have no routine to write, but if I don't, I end up blabbering to oblivion once I do meet a living soul that isn't my "pet".

So, therefore I am gonna start writing again. I know there's not really anyone reading this blog, and I feel like doing a touch-up on theme and how I blog. I want it to be more fun and involve simple comic strips or descriptive images. I want to joke about the butt; the "pet me" butt that taunts me, and does all it can to make me pet it. I simply can't resist! It's so cute!

...

The new header is just umh eh what?. I am gonna modify it later to fit my likings better. I just can't seem to settle on an idea I want to keep.

I'm gonna make an introductory comic about the whole "modern-day vampire"-thing so it WILL make sense later.

Now I'm gonna see what I can do about my insomnia. To bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment