Wednesday, August 26

Doing well..?


Ah, the meeting went well, I will have money two months ahead. That feels good. Now there is only one obstacle; the doctor. But I hope it will be resolved soon.

Tried to learn a new style of drawing females; fail. But the picture I made today and attach to this entry got very satisfying, considering that I do not know how to color properly. The makeup and feet are a little "meh" but it be my first time! Be gentle...

I am really hoping I get to design a header for my friend's blog, and draw comic versions of the Likström crew. And I sure hope they accept my comics..! I was going to start drawing on it today, but I got frustrated when I failed at drawing the other things. Also I need to write down the story so that the crew can approve of it before I draw it.

Tomorrow is yet an other of those days; I have lots of fun things to do! So little time... need to go to sleep soon so that I have the energy to do them.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment