Tuesday, August 25

Useless Work

It feels so futile to do things one know is in vain, just to survive! I had to apply for 10 different kinds of jobs today for the meeting at the social services tomorrow, or I would not be granted money for my survival, so I got up early (for being me) and applied for them all.

The thing is; I KNOW I will not be able to perform any of the jobs I applied for due to my lousy health. I am working on getting a time at a doctor, but it is WAY too hard, and I have to go through loads of shit. So now I need to get my journal from my old care center in order to be able to even book a time at a doctor's office.

Other than applying for jobs, I had a fit and put on makeup and started to photograph myself posing as a girl. I threw it into photoshop and voila! A really nice self-portrait. And as if that was not enough; I decided to make a new background here too, using that and an other thing I threw together by using some pictures I googled out.

I should probably go to bed soon in order to prepare for the meeting tomorrow. I really hope they will not revoke my support, then I will half and half die.

G'night Alles.

No comments:

Post a Comment