Saturday, August 22

One more?

Well, I can not say I am not used to it, but it always surprises me every time. I was going to write something here earlier today, but I thought "nah, nothing has really happened to me yet" and idled a little more. But not too long ago a person I thought I was very close to - for being me - all of a sudden just... Said good bye and wished me a better life. I think she just quit our friendship. I must say I never saw it coming, and apparently the reason why was that my life is so meaningless and pointless because all I have in my life is a weak and sick body and Foxy.

I mean; I always knew I was no fun, but she visited here not too long ago and we had fun, or so I though. I have no idea what to say. I am getting good byes all the time, but not often like this; so clean cut and without the slightest hint of warning.

I just lost faith in a little bit more of humanity, and in my ability to make friends. I do not know why I am crying, but for some reason I am.

And funny thing is I have no-one to talk to about it either because... The one I had just quit my friendship, the other one does not care the slightest and the third and last one went to Barcelona yesterday.

I think I will go and try to manage this, that feels like a betrayal.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment