Friday, August 21

Reds streams

Some days are worse than other. For me one week is worse than the other three every month. I hate it; I hate to go through it, I hate the mess, and I absolutely HATE to admit it.

To me, it is vile and evil. I do not mind a part of it, but it floods and leaves marks everywhere if I am not careful. Also, it is unnatural. To everyone but me it is the highest sign of health and natural occurrence and the prosperity of the species. But to me it is like a sign of death. And that annoying pain! It overwhelms me if I do not eat aspirins like a junkie.

Now, thanks to a special little pill (that is fuck expensive) the pain is at bay, the mass slightly less, but still a lot, just not for the same extended period of time. It only does a little, but it does more than anything else that I have tried, so I hope I can afford it in the long run.

And above being unnatural; it is expensive! Why would nature force upon us this stupid thing that costs up money, self respect and precious health. No wonder people have considered it foul and sinful. It is impractical like hell too.



This is all that consumes my days during this time. Well, that and a person who role plays online while pulling his dick.

I want to do stuff to get my mind off the pain, but if I move, it pours over. And it is dripping all over the place too. Lucky thing this morning that I was standing over commercials and nothing important.

I think I will go waste some more time on communities where no-one is talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment